Thursday 9 December 2010

Too Slow.

So I just realised I had to go out in 5 minutes, but had decided previously I was going to write a blog before I left, but had left it too late. Which I when I decided to give my the challenge to write a blog in this allocated time slot. I had to chose a topic, and talk about all within 5 minutes. Which got me thinking, can a blog be done in 5 minutes? I suppose it depends on different peoples interpretations of a blog, whether it is to them a quick exercise to get some thoughts down, or whether in fact it’s a much more time consuming task, carefully constructing arguments or points with a degree of evidence or background knowledge. So with two minutes to go, I figured I was slightly behind with the word count. Even in the time it took me to write that, I had 1 minute left. This is when I decided a blog can’t be written in 5 minutes. It takes to long. Times up.

2 comments:

  1. Check out Spongebobs attempt at writing an essay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZxpGj5SIbs
    this episode is a cracker (as are nearly all of them). You'd like spongebob ... it's got your sense of quirkiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you rich, that did give me a good laugh! I think I'm going to need to invest in the box set, I've forgotten how spongebob is!

    ReplyDelete